Please note that some of these documents use features
in HTML 3.0 and/or those that are currently implemented only in ViolaWWW.
So if you're using other browsers to view these docs, some things may not
come out, and/or as expected.
ViolaWWW Demo Documents
Welcome to the ViolaWWW Software Central. This site will provide up
to date information on the software, and will generally collect
ViolaWWW related demo documents.
Viola Intro. This is an overview paper on viola interpreter system
and the ViolaWWW broswer.
A small collection of HTML tests and demo documents
- Multiple columns formatting
- Demo of the <HPANE> tag for horizontal panning capability.
- Sample of tables, as described in HTML+.
- Accordion lists
- Dynamic collapsible/expandable list.
- Input Forms
- Demo of input forms.
- HTML samples
- Various HTML elements.
- Shows use of invisible figure anchors.
- Paragraph with style decorative icons. Usage to be changed to
conform to HTML+.
- Use of <PRE> tag. (also shows usage of table and <INSERT>)
- Use of inlined images.
- Tag parsing tests
- Some tricky SGML tag parsing cases.
- Anchor referencing cases.
- Latin-1 entities
- Also, shows use of tables.
- SideBar Pane
- Use of a non scrolling sidebar region.
Random viola specific demos
- Chess board demo
- A chess board that is under construction, not hooked up to a server yet,
but is sort of interesting as an example of a "customized input form"
implemented with viola objects.
- A doodling "program" as WWW "document".
- Group Talk
- Web Group talk. (DISABLED... don't try)
- Sine wave ploting gadget as WWW doc.
- Stylesheet test
Demo of stylesheet capabilities.
- A screendump sample.
- Monitor demo
- Demo of a continuously updating field.
- Monitor Tool demo
- Demo of a continuously updating field. In-the-toolbar version.
- Plot Interface
Interface to plotting program backend.
- Just the screendump
- Votable pages
Orderable page. (NOT YET)
Stock ticker taper. (also see the Monitor demos above)
Development continues, during the author's spare time.
If you have any comments, suggestions,
bug-reports, whatever, at all, please feel free to send them to
me or firstname.lastname@example.org.